12.06.2007

alaska update

so i had a ferociously intense conversation with nwa last night (slightly over-exaggerated in true sean style) and a just as annoying search for a plane ticket from virginia to alaska today to no avail...i decided to call again and see if someone else could help me, and the story gets brighter.

after i gave her my voucher number, amber - the nwa agent - asked when i'd like to go and where. after telling her from roanoke (a small city an hour away) to anchorage (not expecting anything) we finagled a ticked from roanoke to anchorage from june 9 - june 14. it might seem short to some people, especially flying over 5,000 miles, but no one can argue for free...i will finally be crossing off my 45th state in june, via roanoke, detroit, and minneapolis...

2 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet! I'm intensely jealous. Kiss a moose for me while you're there. Hey - I worked with a girl at Caribou who is from a town near Anchorage. I could get you her contact info if you arte interested in having a place to stay.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the post... reminds me of the ferociously intense conversation we had on the way up to Vail a few weeks ago! You rock Casper! I had no idea you were such an accomplished traveller. I think I may be at State Number 5 on my list. :P Woo hoo!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home