11.03.2007

sean's speculations and pedro: perambulations

so after i became aware that i have executed one of my oldest brother's pet peeves of starting a blog and not continuing it, i decided i should make another post. actually i've been wanting to, but i haven't known what to write. in fact, while pedro's footsteps are a lot more sophisticated, real, and meaningful sean's speculations are a lot less thought provoking and a lot more whimsical - to his credit. actually it really is exciting, because peter's (pedro) wife is going to be having a kid in a couple of weeks. peter has not been a blogger in the past, but such a life-changing experience yields him to become a more avid blogger - definitely a good thing. if you care to follow pedro and ginny's experiences, follow his perambulations.

as for me, i have no life changing experiences to speak of. i graduated from college with a degree in business/finance about 6 months ago and i am working in accounting. i live in the middle of central virginia with a roommate in a small 1920's apartment building and hangout with a lot of college friends still. my job, specifically in accounts payable, consists of managing a few accounts and special projects including the executive credit card, sodexho, and soon the p-card.

on my free time, i enjoy exploring on my vespa that i recently bought, including a trip to atlanta in the rain. i've traveled through central virginia and i can't wait until the weather gets warm again so i can go on a longer trip.

so that's my life. more will follow in the near future...and i mean it, peter.

4 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! Sounds good to me! I need to keep mine updated too! Will try tonight to get it up!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good to have you back bro. you should post our vespa adventure to GA (unless you're planning on selling it for publication . . .)

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Sean, I tried responding to your comment but it wouldn't let me. So I'll just comment here, if that's ok. Welcome back to the blogging world. I guess I'd better get your blog on my link list. =) Miss you guys!


Sean,
You are too, too sweet! =) You and your family are missed, more than you guys know. I am so sad that I am not going to get to see Peter's baby in the flesh for quite some time, if ever. =( Please give that baby lots of kisses from me.

I hope you're doing well and enjoying your new state. We would love to see you back here some time. Sooner, rather than later!

With love,
Jenn

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sean! Good to see you online! Definitely keep up the good work because us stay-at-home moms need more to do when the kids are napping! ;)

Love,
Aimee & the fam

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home