6.28.2007

writer's blog

i have been trying to write a lot lately. i really don't have a set of rules or guidelines when i write, but i just want to write. for example, last night i sat down and wrote for a few hours. here is one thing that came as a result. i rarely write poems.

good things concealed

I sit near Rivermont Park,

Almost in absolute dark.

Thinking about life for me,

And how I wish it could be.


I can’t say I have regrets,

Well, enough to pose many threats.

I just wish I could change things,

Then analyze what that brings.


Because I selfishly feel,

Good things to come can’t be real.

It is hard to understand,

The right plan leads you by the hand.


my friend and i will be starting a blog for writers. all writers will be welcome. i will keep you posted if you want to read or write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home